Bywater is a leading provider of management system and business improvement training, delivering training to over 7,000 delegates at 20+ venues across the UK or within their virtual classrooms. With technology at the heart of Bywater they need an IT partner that can match their own high standards.
Facing ongoing frustrations with the previous IT company due to incomplete IT upgrades that had seemingly no end date, Bywater were referred to Wavehill for help and assistance. Finding the users confidence at a low point, Wavehill took on the challenge to put out the fires and remind users that calling for IT support should be an efficient and enjoyable experience.
• Completions of all outstanding IT projects
• Efficient and timely IT support case resolution with ticket system implementation
• New Servers with secure Remote Desktop Services
• Migration of email to Microsoft Office 365
• Server redundancy for failover to ensure minimum downtime
• Full server cloud backup for disaster recovery
• 24/7 device and system remote monitoring and alerting
• Assistance to achieve Cyber Security certification
The Client Experience
We rely on Wavehill for everything from simple remote support all the way through to urgent problem solving. To be honest though, the best thing is how infrequently we actually call on them these days. With a little effort and some well targeted investment they have moved us onto to stable IT systems that we have to pay very little attention to now.