IT is about people and technology
When we got together more than 20 years ago, we had one aim in mind: to make IT less noticeable, more productive. We realised the answer lay in taking away technological barriers people come in contact with every day. So we threw out the call-queuing telephone system and taught ourselves tech-free English. We even went a step further and came up with a solution that’ll let us fix most of your IT problems whenever you want, wherever you are.
We offer a variety of contract options where we schedule regular onsite visits, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly as well as our remote helpdesk for the day to day gremlins.
We’ll be on-site when remote assistance isn’t enough. From desktop support to network and server installation and maintenance, Wavehill is your in-house IT team. There when you need us.
With expert advice and support, we’ll help you recognise the value of your IT and get more from the devices you use everyday, and worry less about the technology behind them.
10 Reasons to work with us…..actually 11 we always like to give a little extra
- We’ve been servicing businesses in the South East for a long time and have a great track record.
- Centrally based we can be onsite in under a hour.
- We always give great value by suggesting the right solution for your budget and business – we never use the most expensive, or the cheapest solutions – just the best fit.
- If your critical system fails we know before you do.
- RMM tool that tells us your devices have an issue before it becomes a problem.
- No waiting in call queues get put though to your engineer directly.
- Our Remote Control software allows us to control your PC and to get straight to the problem in seconds.
- We don’t just do IT support we are your complete IT department.
- We help you understand and implement new technology so your business can grow.
- We don’t just monitor, maintain and repair your systems we also procure the best of breed at the most cost effective prices.
- You can sleep easy in the knowledge Wavehill are looking after your IT.